9 Latest Indo Western Saree Draping Styles of 2017


I just wanted to put up this post to let everyone know how to adorn on the beautiful saree in latest indo western styles, as a new outfit, or a new saree drape for parties or weddings. These are some of the latest saree draping videos which I have done and which may help you all to get into the charismatic mode for an event.

So, Cheers... Here they are!

How to Wear Saree in New Styles

Click to see How to Wear Double Pallu Saree like Sonam Kapoor

Let's start with the New Saree Draping Styles for Weddings, which anyone can try, This video ahs gone very Viral from my latest style vlogs, so this may help all you ladies.

How to wear Saree in Modern Style - Indo Western Saree like Khada Dupatta Style



How to wear Saree for Wedding - 3 New Styles




How to wear Gujarati Style Saree in 5 New Ways




Then i do love the new western styles and they work well for Parties, Events, and Weddings, and these are all inspired from Bollywood Saree Draping Styles. I do myself dress in some of these drapes like this one below, the Half dhoti saree style which has also gone way too Viral!

How to Drape Sonam Kapoor Half Dhoti Style Saree




That's how I wore mine, Saree by AARMUS

How to Wear Sonam Kapoor Full Dhoti Style Saree




Going a Bit more towards western fashion and silhouettes here are more of the new saree draping styles.

How to Wear Saree Like an Indo Western Outfit




How to wear Pant Style Saree




How to wear Bollywood Saree Style Like Shraddha Kapoor




These have really been the rage and as you all know a saree is very versatile and can be worn in so many ways from traditional ones to these new party saree drapes. I will keep adding new ones to this post as i do them, until that do let me know if you want me to do any saree draping style in the comments below or let me know which one works for you best!

Thanks...

Labels: ,