Indo-Chic Inner Gypsy Style

A feeling of inner style strength which made me do this blog post come out with the beauty of blossoms as it is March and the chilly arrival of summer coming soon had be all bound with the style of gypsy fashion. This made me do this post on Indo Chic style fashion, getting a little creative by mix and match to put out a perfect outfit for the day.
I had my sister Divya help me out with the shoot here, styled up just for the right look.



Choosing a couple of the right theme and fashion styles that i really wanted to bring out in this post, got me to get creative with a vibrant fresh background and a touch of craft magic. Kept the them in a mixture of summer and winter colours.

Divya's Indo-Chic Look 

Added the colours of Winter well on her, with the concept of styling with mix and match. An olive midi skirt (Woolworths) in classic style, complemented with a kaftan top in chiffon (my own creation). Just the right grey colour and prints in floral with  the dominant amber, tucked in and belted up the look with a big belt.

My Indo-Chic Look

I decide to play with the neutrals, added a printed white top (Foschini) perfectly to match the them, has amber as well. Wore this with my Boho long skirt in grey and mix matched prints went just fine. Added a light grey figure belt, which hid the waist line of the skirt and tucked in the top.

Styled with a stone necklace and brown leather heels (Woolworths)

Styled with a beaded necklace and black ankle boots (Woolworths)




That's the concept of Indo Chic styling and Gypsy Fashion, with a twist of mix and match of summer and winter season wear in trend colours and clothing.
Photography By Pooja Patel
Models : Divya Patel & Aarti Patel
Concept. Editing, Styling by Aarti Patel

Labels: , , , , ,